Your Reliable Bail Agent
Have you or a loved one been arrested? Are you looking for a discreet, but professional bail agent that can help? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we are dedicated to helping our clients get out of jail fast, so they have the time they need to prepare for their cases. We realize that the entire process of being charged, arrested, and then put in jail is incredibly stressful, but we do our best to alleviate your stress by providing fast and reliable services. We maintain the highest level of privacy, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times. When you need a bail agent you can trust to provide you with fast bail bonds in Wichita, KS, give us a call at 316-755-5142 to get started.
What Are Bail Bonds Wichita KS?
Do you have a loved one in jail? Are you worried about their safety? Don’t worry! As your bail agent in Wichita, KS, we are here to make sure you get the help you need. We understand that bail bonds are necessary during a difficult time, immediately after the arrest of someone you love. We do our best to alleviate the stress during this time by making sure you understand what a Wichita bail bond is, and how they help you and your loved one. To learn more, or to get started, give us a call today at 316-755-5142! We are dedicated to helping our clients get the help they need, quickly and discreetly.
Steps for Making Bail:
- Making contact with us via phone or stopping by
- We answer your questions
- You pay the required percentage
- We post the bail for discharge from jail
Do you need help securing a bond? Our experts are standing by to help 24/7.316-755-5142
Call Now to Get Bail Bonds Wichita KS
Air Capital Bail Bonds: We’re Here to Help
As a Wichita bail bondsman, we work hard to make sure that the person you care about in jail gets out as quickly as possible, and for an affordable price. No matter what their offense may be, we will help you through the process so that your loved one can be reunited with their friends and family and get back home where they belong.
Our Bail Services
Our Bail Services
Regardless of the crime your loved one or yourself has been charged with, our team is happy to help you make bail. Using a bail bond while awaiting trial will allow you to leave the jail before your court date. This is valuable time you can spend with your loved ones, as well as your lawyer, preparing for your case. We offer a variety of services for bail bonds in Wichita, KS, and your bail agent will pick up the phone, any day, any hour, to be there for you. To read more about our bail services, from DUI, to assault, and everything in between, check out the links below, or call us now at 316-755-5142! You can find even more services available here!
- Surety Bonds Traditional bail bonds are also referred to as surety bonds, which allow us to help you pay your bail for a small percentage of the bail amount.
- Personal Bond Personal recognizance bonds aren’t a common option, but if you are eligible, the court may not require a monetary amount for your bond.
- Cash Bail Cash bail must be paid in cash by the defendant, and is typically not eligible for bond assistance. However, we can still help in other ways.
- Felony Bail Bonds Not all felony charges are eligible for bail, but many of them are. If you find yourself in need of help with felony bail bonds, we can help.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail bonds are typically very straightforward, and our team is ready to help you whenever you need us!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you have been charged with unlawful possession of weapons, and are in need of bail for weapons charges, our team can help today!
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can be scary, and there are a lot of different factors that go into your bail decision, but you can count on us!
- DUI Bail Bonds Be it your first DUI or your third, our team is here to help you get out of jail, and get with your lawyer as soon as possible.
Information About Wichita Jails
Have you or a loved one been booked into jail? Below we have a list of the county jails you will find in Wichita, with plenty of information that is designed to help you get the information you need. Our efficient experts are here to help you through this stressful process. Our goal is to get you out of jail as quickly as possible, without the need to pay high upfront fees. Your expert bail agent is happy to help you through the entire process out of any of the jails listed here. Follow the links below to learn more, or call our office today at 316-755-5142 to get additional information on bail bonds in Wichita, KS jails!
- Sedgewick County Jail If you or a loved one have been taken to Sedgewick County Jail, learn more here.
- Butler County Jail Built in 2003, this jail is where you’ll be taken in the event of an arrest in Butler County.
- Harvey County Jail Also known as the Harvey County Detention Center, you’ll find pre-trial and sentenced inmates here.
- Sumner County Jail This facility offers video visitation, and is the primary center for arrests in Sumner County.
- Greenwood County Jail Holding no long-term inmates, this center is considered medium security for inmates awaiting trial or transfer.
- Harper County Jail This is the primary facility for Harper County Arrests, and the visitation policies change often.
- Kingman County Jail If recently arrested in Kingman County, this is likely where you will find the individual, in administrative detention.
Understanding the Process
Before we can understand bonds, we must first understand the system. When a person is arrested, a certain dollar amount is decided that must be paid in order for them to be released. The purpose of bail is two-fold: To protect the public, while simultaneously protecting the rights of the arrested person. The amount is set according to schedule (a list of amounts pertaining to common offenses), or by a judge at a hearing.
The amount of bail depends on many things, including (but not limited to): The alleged crime committed, the criminal history of the defendant, and their flight risk. In some cases (for more severe offenses), there is no bail set, although this is uncommon. For crimes where the person is considered a threat to others, bail can be withheld, and in cases where the individual is a low flight risk and first time offender, they may be eligible to not pay a bail amount through a personal bond.
Understanding Bail Bonds
Bail is a unique way to secure the public’s safety (that people will face justice), while also simultaneously protecting the legal law that a person must be assumed innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, bail amounts can be high, and difficult to pay. Even if the amount is reasonable, it can be difficult for friends and family members to come up with the money, because it must be paid in full, and using cash. Not everyone has these kinds of assets lying around. This is where bonds come in. When you work with a bail agent in Wichita, KS, you will pay only a fraction of the full bail bonds amount. Usually, an agent’s fee is 10-20% (depending on the state. This is non-refundable, but most agents offer payment options and plans.