Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman for assistance with 24 hour bail bonds in Iola, KS. Always remember your rights as well as your options when you or someone you know have been arrested. While the bail amount may be extremely high, you only have to pay between 10% and 15% with our assistance. Regardless of the charges, from weapons charges, to drug offenses, if your are eligible for bail, we can help you pay it! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, so don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
Though bail is a common as well as necessary practice, not a lot of people understand the bail bonds process entirely. If bail is a new process for you, don’t panic, because we’re available to assist you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. After you or someone you know have been arrested and sent through processing, you should expect a bail hearing. Generally speaking, the judge will choose an amount for the defendant’s bail at this hearing, so if the defendant can pay that bail, he or she can leave jail until the official trial. After bail has been set, you can rely on the assistance of a local bondsman for paying the cost. Below are some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we offer:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
If you decide not to make bail, you could be left sitting in jail for many weeks while waiting for your official court date. Why spend additional time in that jail cell, when you can leave, and meet with a lawyer right away? Contact 316-755-5142 to talk to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to begin, or to find out more. We are professional at all times, and we work hard to protect your privacy, as well as your rights, at all times with our discreet, and fast services. Allow us to help you through this stressful time, and serve you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Iola, KS!