thanks for continuing to choose your professional bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Great Bend, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. While being arrested or seeing someone you love get arrested, can be extremely stressful, keep in mind that you have options to choose from. If you are eligible to post bail, but you are not able to afford it, our team can help you pay as little as 10% to 15% of your original bail price, for a wide range of charges. Our crew can assist with all kinds of bail, from felonies, to assault, or even DUIs. You can count on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we are always ready to help you.
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
Though bail is a common and necessary practice, not a lot of citizens understand the bail bonds process completely. However, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we are available 24 hours a day to help you through this, every step of the way. After someone is arrested, they’re taken to jail, processed, and later brought to a bail hearing. In many situations, the judge will set a bail price at this hearing, which will be the amount the defendant has to pay to leave jail until his or her official trial. Unfortunately, the cost of bail can often be very expensive, but you can get assistance from a local bondsman to cover the cost. Below are some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Paying bail is the only way you can exit jail in the weeks or even months before your trial. Why spend additional time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and get with a lawyer instead? Contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to talk with a bondsman now about your choices for bail. Designed to defend our client’s rights, as well as their privacy, our services are speedy, professional, as well as discreet. Don’t go through these stressful times alone; rely on us if you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Great Bend, KS or the nearby areas!