When you need an affordable bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Andover, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to remember. If you or someone you know have been arrested and sent to jail, it’s essential that you remember your options. If you are eligible to post bail, but you’re unable to afford it, our team can help you pay only 10% to 15% of your original bail price, for an extensive range of charges. We can assist you with domestic violence charges, DUIs, felonies, and more! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, so don’t wait to contact us whenever you need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you are new to the bail bonds process, most of this can come off as rather confusing. If bail is a new experience to you, don’t worry, because we are available to help you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. After you or a loved one have been arrested and put through processing, you should expect a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested individual is allowed to post bail, along with a price that bail will be set to. Bail can be expensive, and if you are unable to afford it, you can get help from a local bondsman! We offer 24 hour bail bonds services, a few of which you can find listed below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Posting bail is the only option where you can leave jail in the weeks or months preceding your trial. Don’t waste weeks in that jail cell, when you should be utilizing that time to prepare your defense case with your lawyer, and with your family! Contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to talk with a bondsman today about your options for bail. We provide professional, fast, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, as well as our client’s rights. Allow us to assist you through this stressful time, and serve you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Andover, KS!