Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your preferred bail bondsman when you require 24 hour bail bonds in Augusta, KS. If you or someone you know have been arrested and sent to jail, it is essential that you remember your options. With the help of a bondsman, you can plan to pay only 10% or 15% of your required bail price. This includes DUI charges, domestic violence charges, and more. Call us any time, any day, at 316-755-5142 . We’re available 24/7 to serve you!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be difficult for anyone, especially if you have not worked with it before. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we’re glad to answer any questions you may have, and we are available 24 hours a day to help you. After someone is arrested, they’re taken to jail, processed, and then sent to a bail hearing. In many cases, the judge will set a bail price at the hearing, which will be the amount the defendant has to pay to leave jail before his or her official trial. Unfortunately, the price of bail can often be very high, but you can get assistance from a local bondsman to cover the cost. Click on the links below to discover more about the 24 hour bail bonds services our crew can assist you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Between your bail hearing and the actual trial, there could be weeks of waiting, and posting bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Why spend extra time in that jail cell, when you can leave, and get with a lawyer right away? Talk with a bondsman now at 316-755-5142 to learn how Air Capital Bail bonds can help you with your bail. Meant to protect our client’s rights, along with their privacy, our services are speedy, professional, and discreet. If you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Augusta, KS, you can depend on us to be at your side, from beginning to end.