thanks for choosing your professional bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Douglass, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. Always remember your rights and your options if you or someone you know have been arrested. With the assistance of a bondsman, you can easily pay merely 10% or 15% of the required bail amount. Our team can assist you with drug offenses, misdemeanors, assault, and more! You can continue to rely on us to help you, night or day, 24/7, so call our office at 316-755-5142 when you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail bonds process can be confusing for anyone, particularly if you have not worked with it before. Luckily, if you’re in need of assistance, you can rely on the Air Capital Bail Bonds team to address your concerns 24 hours a day. After any arrest, the defendant is given a bail hearing after finishing processing at the local jail. In many cases, the judge will determine a bail price at the hearing, which will be the price the defendant has to pay to leave jail until his or her official trial. Unfortunately, the price of bail can often be very expensive, but you can get assistance from a local bondsman to afford the cost. Below are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we offer:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Felony charges can be stressful, but our team can help you post bail quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
If you choose not to make bail, you could be left sitting in jail for several weeks while awaiting your official hearing. Why spend additional time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and meet with your lawyer instead? Call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to talk to a bondsman now about your choices for bail. We deliver professional, speedy, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Let us assist you through this stressful time, and help you whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Douglass, KS!