If you require an expert bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Milton, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to keep in mind. Always keep in mind your rights as well as your options if you or someone you care about have been arrested. If you’re eligible to post bail, but you are not able to afford it, our team can help you pay as little as 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for a wide range of charges. Regardless of the charges, from DUIs, to drug offenses, if your are eligible for bail, we can help you pay it! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, so do not hesitate to call our team whenever you need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail bonds process can be confusing for anyone, particularly if you haven’t worked with it previously. However, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re available 24 hours a day to help you with this, every step of the way. Following any arrest, the defendant is given a bail hearing after going through processing at the local jail. In most cases, the judge will set a bail price at this hearing, which will be the amount the defendant has to pay to leave jail until his or her official trial. Unfortunately, the price of bail can often be very high, but you can get help from a local bondsman to cover the cost. To check out some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can assist you with, click on the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Between the bail hearing and your actual trial, there could be weeks of waiting, and posting bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Spending the time before your trial in a jail cell definitely isn’t the ideal way to get ready for your case. Call 316-755-5142 to talk to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to get started, or to learn more. Meant to protect our client’s rights, as well as their privacy, our services are speedy, professional, and discreet. Whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Milton, KS, you can count on us to be at your side, from beginning to end.