Thank you for continuing to choose your professional bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Towanda, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or someone you know have been arrested and sent to jail, it’s essential that you remember your options. Bail can be costly, but with our assistance, you can plan to pay as little at 10% of that original bail price. Our team can help you with domestic violence charges, DUIs, assault, and more! We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, so don’t wait to call our team whenever you need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your first time handling an arrest, the bail process may seem very confusing. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are happy to help with any questions you may have, and we’re here 24 hours a day to assist you. After any arrest, the defendant is brought to a bail hearing after finishing processing at the local jail. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested individual is allowed to post bail, along with a price their bail will be set at. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but can’t afford it, you can count on your local bondsman for help! To check out some of the 24 hour bail bonds services our team can help you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Domestic violence charges are among the more expensive bails we see, but we can help you post bail fast!
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Known by a variety of names, these bonds are a privilege not often given by the court.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Though posting bail is not required, if you don’t post bail you will need to stay in jail until your hearing, which could take many weeks. Why spend additional time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and get with a lawyer right away? When you’re prepared to talk to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We’re professional at all times, and we make sure to protect your privacy, along with your rights, at all times with our discreet, as well as speedy services. We are happy to deliver 24 hour bail bonds in Towanda, KS and the nearby areas, in an effort to help our clients through overwhelming times.