thanks for continuing to choose your affordable bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Ashland, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or someone you know have been arrested and sent to jail, it is important that you remember your options. Bail is often expensive, but with our assistance, you can plan to pay as little at 10% of that original bail price. Our team can assist you with drug offenses, misdemeanors, felonies, and more! You can depend on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we’re always ready to help you.
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your initial experience with handling an arrest, the bail process might seem especially confusing. If bail is a new process for you, don’t worry, because we’re ready to assist you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. A bail hearing is held shortly after a defendant has been detained and sent through processing at the jail. Generally speaking, the judge will decide an amount for the defendant’s bail at this hearing, and if the defendant can afford that bail, he or she can leave jail until the official trial. Bail can be costly, so if you are unable to afford it, you can get help from your local bondsman! Click on the links provided to learn more about the 24 hour bail bonds services we can assist you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Felony charges can be stressful, but our team can help you post bail quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Posting bail is the only way you can leave jail in the weeks or even months before your trial. Spending the weeks before your trial in a jail cell definitely isn’t the best way to prepare for your trial. If you’re prepared to talk to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! Meant to defend our client’s rights, as well as their privacy, our services are fast, professional, and discreet. Don’t bear these tense times alone; count on us whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Ashland, KS or the surrounding areas!