Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman when you need 24 hour bail bonds in Burlington, KS. If you or a loved one have been arrested and sent to jail, it’s essential that you remember your options. With the assistance of a bondsman, you can easily pay merely 10% or 15% of your required bail amount. Regardless of the charges, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, if you’re eligible for bail, we can help you pay it! You can always count on us to assist you, night or day, 24/7, so call us at 316-755-5142 if you need us!
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your first time handling an arrest, the bail process may seem especially confusing. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we’re happy to answer any questions you might have, and we’re available 24 hours a day to help you. A bail hearing is started shortly after a defendant has been arrested and sent through processing at the jail. At that hearing, the judge determines if the arrested individual is permitted to post bail, along with a price that bail will be set to. Unfortunately, the price of bail can sometimes be very high, but you can get help from a local bondsman to afford the cost. Explore on the links below to learn more about the 24 hour bail bonds services we can assist you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Though posting bail is not required, if you do not post bail you will need to stay in jail until your trial, which could take several weeks. Spending the weeks before your hearing in that jail cell definitely isn’t the best way to get ready for your trial. If you’re prepared to talk to a bondsman about your options, call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! Designed to protect our client’s rights, along with their privacy, our services are speedy, professional, and discreet. Don’t go through these stressful times alone; depend on us whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Burlington, KS or the nearby areas!