Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman for assistance with 24 hour bail bonds in Oberlin, KS. While being arrested or watching someone you love get arrested, can be extremely stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. Bail is often expensive, but with our assistance, you can expect to pay as little at 10% of your original bail price. Our team can assist you with domestic violence charges, DUIs, felonies, and more! You can continue to depend on us to help you, night or day, 24/7, so call our office at 316-755-5142 when you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you’re new to the bail process, most of this can seem to be rather confusing. Luckily, if you’re in need of assistance, you can count on the Air Capital Bail Bonds team to answer your concerns 24 hours a day. A bail hearing is started shortly after the defendant has been arrested and put through processing at the jail. At that hearing, the judge determines if the arrested individual is allowed to post bail, along with the price their bail will be set at. After bail is set, you can count on the help of a local bondsman for help with the cost. Listed are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Domestic violence charges are among the more expensive bails we see, but we can help you post bail fast!
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
If you choose not to make bail, you could be left sitting in jail for several weeks while awaiting your official hearing. Don’t waste weeks in that jail cell, when you could be utilizing that time to build your defense case with a lawyer, and with your loved ones! Contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman today about your choices for bail. We provide professional, fast, and discreet services to protect our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Let us help you through this stressful time, and serve you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Oberlin, KS!