Thank you for choosing your professional bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Ellsworth, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or someone you know have been arrested and sent to jail, it’s essential that you remember your options. If you are eligible to post bail, but you’re unable to afford it, we can help you pay only 10% to 15% of your original bail price, for an extensive range of charges. We can assist you with domestic violence charges, misdemeanors, felonies, and more! You can depend on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we are always available to assist you.
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be difficult for anyone, especially if you have not worked with it before. Thankfully, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re available 24 hours a day to assist you with this, every step of the way. After you or someone you know have been arrested and put through processing, you should expect a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge determines if the arrested person is allowed to post bail, along with a price that bail will be set to. Unfortunately, the cost of bail can often be very high, but you can get help from a local bondsman to cover the cost. We offer 24 hour bail bonds services, some of which you can find listed here!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Felony charges can be stressful, but our team can help you post bail quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Domestic violence charges are among the more expensive bails we see, but we can help you post bail fast!
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Between the bail hearing and the actual trial, there could be weeks of waiting, and posting bail is your sole option to wait outside of jail. Don’t waste weeks in that jail cell, when you could be utilizing that time to build your defense case with a lawyer, and with your loved ones! Contact 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to begin, or to learn more. Designed to defend our client’s rights, as well as their privacy, our services are speedy, professional, and discreet. Whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Ellsworth, KS, please depend on us to be by your side, from start to finish.