When you want an expert bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Eureka, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to remember. After an arrest, of either yourself or a loved one, make sure to consider your options. With the assistance of a bondsman, you can plan to pay only 10% or 15% of your required bail price. We can help with all types of bail, from felonies, to assault, or even domestic violence charges. You can continue to rely on our crew to help you, night or day, 24/7, so contact us at 316-755-5142 whenever you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common and essential practice, not a lot of people understand the bail bonds process completely. If bail is a new process to you, don’t panic, because we are ready to assist you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. After any arrest, the defendant is given a bail hearing after finishing processing at the local jail. In most cases, the judge will set a bail price at the hearing, which will be the amount the defendant has to pay to leave jail until his or her official trial. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but are unable to afford it, you can count on your local bondsman for assistance! Below are some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Known by a variety of names, these bonds are a privilege not often given by the court.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Between your bail hearing and your actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, and paying bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Why choose extra time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and get with a lawyer instead? Call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman now about your options for bail. We provide professional, fast, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Let us assist you through this stressful time, and serve you whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Eureka, KS!