If you are searching for a dependable, and trustworthy bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Madison, KS, you have come to the right company: Air Capital Bail Bonds. Though getting arrested or watching someone you care about get arrested, can be incredibly stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. Though your bail amount may be extremely high, you only need to pay between 10% and 15% with our assistance. Our team can assist you with domestic violence charges, misdemeanors, assault, and more! Contact us any time, any day, at 316-755-5142 . We are available 24/7 to assist you!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your first time handling an arrest, the bail process might seem very confusing. If bail is a new experience to you, don’t worry, because we are available to help you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. After you or a loved one have been arrested and sent through processing, you can expect a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested person is permitted to post bail, along with the price their bail will be set at. Unfortunately, the cost of bail can sometimes be very expensive, but you can get help from a local bondsman to cover the cost. To explore some of the 24 hour bail bonds services our team can help you with, click on the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Between your bail hearing and your actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, and posting bail is your sole option to wait outside of jail. Don’t waste weeks in a jail cell, when you could be utilizing that time to prepare your defense case with your lawyer, and with your family! When you are ready to speak to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We provide professional, fast, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Allow us to help you through this overwhelming time, and serve you whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Madison, KS!