Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman for assistance with 24 hour bail bonds in Madison, KS. While getting arrested or watching someone you love get arrested, can be incredibly stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. While the bail price might be extremely high, you only have to pay between 10% and 15% with our help. Regardless of the charges, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, if your are eligible for bail, our team can help you pay it! We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, so do not wait to contact our team if you ever need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as necessary practice, not many people understand the bail process completely. If bail is a new process for you, don’t worry, because we’re ready to help you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. A bail hearing is held shortly after a defendant has been detained and put through processing at the jail. More often than not, a judge will decide an amount for the defendant’s bail at this hearing, and if the defendant can pay that bail, he or she can be released from jail until their official trial. If you or someone you know are eligible for bail, but are unable to afford it, you can call on your local bondsman for assistance! Click on the links below to learn more about the 24 hour bail bonds services our crew can help you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Domestic violence charges are among the more expensive bails we see, but we can help you post bail fast!
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Posting bail is the only option where you can leave jail in the weeks or even months before your trial. Don’t waste weeks in a jail cell, when you should be utilizing that time to build your defense case with a lawyer, and with your family! Call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to talk to a bondsman now about your options for bail. We provide professional, fast, and discreet services to protect our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Allow us to assist you through this stressful time, and serve you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Madison, KS!