When you need an expert bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Vigil, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the name to keep in mind. Though getting arrested or seeing someone you love get arrested, can be incredibly stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. If you are eligible to pay bail, but you are not able to afford it, our team can help you pay only 10% to 15% of your original bail price, for an extensive range of charges. Regardless of the charges, from weapons charges, to drug offenses, if your are eligible for bail, our team can help you afford it! You can depend on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we are always ready to assist you.
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you are new to the bail bonds process, most of this can seem to be rather confusing. Luckily, if you are needing assistance, you can rely on the Air Capital Bail Bonds team to answer your questions 24 hours a day. After you or someone you know have been arrested and sent through processing, you can expect a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge determines if the arrested person is allowed to post bail, along with the price that bail will be set at. Bail can be costly, and if you are not able to afford it, you can get assistance from your local bondsman! Listed are some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Between your bail hearing and your actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, and paying bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Why choose extra time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and get with your lawyer instead? Call 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to begin, or to learn more. We provide professional, fast, and discreet services to protect our client’s privacy, as well as our client’s rights. Don’t bear these stressful times alone; call on us if you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Vigil, KS or the surrounding areas!