Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman when you need 24 hour bail bonds in Syracuse, KS. Following an arrest, of either yourself or a loved one, make sure to consider your options. Bail is often expensive, but with our help, you can expect to pay as little at 10% of that original bail price. We can help you with drug offenses, misdemeanors, felonies, and more! Call us any time, any day, at 316-755-5142 . We’re here 24/7 to serve you!
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as essential practice, not a lot of people understand the bail process entirely. If bail is a new process for you, don’t panic, because we are available to help you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. After any arrest, the defendant is given a bail hearing after finishing processing at the local jail. This bail hearing decides if the defendant is allowed to post bail, which is a monetary amount that allows the defendant to exit jail until their scheduled court date. Bail can be costly, so if you are not able to afford it, you can get help from your local bondsman! Listed are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we offer:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Felony charges can be stressful, but our team can help you post bail quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Between your bail hearing and your actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, so posting bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Spending the weeks before your trial in a jail cell certainly isn’t the best way to prepare for your case. Speak with a bondsman now at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can assist you with your bail. Our services are made with the protection of your privacy in mind, which is why you can always rely on us to be discreet, along with quick and professional. Let us assist you through this overwhelming time, and help you whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Syracuse, KS!