thanks for choosing your professional bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Harper, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or a loved one have been arrested and sent to jail, it’s essential that you consider your options. With the help of a bondsman, you can easily pay merely 10% or 15% of your required bail price. Regardless of your charges, from DUIs, to drug offenses, if your are eligible for bail, we can help you afford it! You can continue to rely on our crew to assist you, night or day, 24/7, so contact us at 316-755-5142 when you need us!
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your first time handling an arrest, the bail process might seem especially confusing. If bail is a new process to you, don’t panic, because we are available to assist you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. A bail hearing is held shortly after the defendant has been arrested and put through processing at the jail. More often than not, the judge will decide an amount for the defendant’s bail at this hearing, so if the defendant can pay that bail, he or she can leave jail until the official trial. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but can’t afford it, you can count on your local bondsman for help! To explore some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Between the bail hearing and the actual trial, there could be weeks of waiting, so posting bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Why choose extra time in that jail cell, when you can get out, and meet with your lawyer right away? Call 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to get started, or to learn more. Designed to protect our client’s rights, along with their privacy, our services are fast, professional, and discreet. Let us assist you through this overwhelming time, and help you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Harper, KS!