If you want an expert bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Harper, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the name to remember. Though being arrested or seeing someone you care about get arrested, can be incredibly stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. With the assistance of a bondsman, you can easily pay only 10% or 15% of the required bail amount. Regardless of the charges, from weapons charges, to drug offenses, if your are eligible for bail, our team can help you afford it! You can continue to count on us to help you, night or day, 24/7, so call us at 316-755-5142 if you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your initial experience with handling an arrest, the bail process may seem very confusing. Luckily, if you are in need of assistance, you can count on the Air Capital Bail Bonds crew to address your concerns 24 hours a day. After you or someone you know have been arrested and sent through processing, you should expect a bail hearing. The bail hearing determines if the defendant is eligible to pay bail, which is a monetary amount that allows the defendant to leave jail until their official court date. Unfortunately, the price of bail can often be very expensive, but you can get help from a local bondsman to cover the cost. Click on the links below to discover more about the 24 hour bail bonds services we can assist you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Posting bail is the only option where you can leave jail in the weeks or even months before your hearing. Spending the weeks before your trial in a jail cell definitely isn’t the best way to get ready for your case. Talk with a bondsman ASAP at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can assist you with your bail. Our services are made with the protection of your privacy in mind, which is why you can always rely on us to be discreet, as well as fast and professional. We’re happy to deliver 24 hour bail bonds in Harper, KS and the nearby areas, in an effort to help our clients through stressful times.