thanks for choosing your affordable bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Harper, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. Though being arrested or seeing someone you care about get arrested, can be incredibly stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. While the bail price might be extremely high, you only have to pay between 10% and 15% with our help. This includes DUI charges, domestic violence charges, and more. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so do not hesitate to call our team if you ever need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your initial experience with handling an arrest, the bail process might seem especially confusing. Thankfully, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we are here 24 hours a day to help you with this, every step of the way. After someone is arrested, they’re brought to jail, processed, and then sent to a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested individual is permitted to post bail, along with a price their bail will be set to. Unfortunately, the price of bail can often be very high, but you can get help from a local bondsman to afford the cost. To check out some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can assist you with, click on the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
If you choose not to make bail, you could be stuck sitting in jail for many weeks while awaiting your official court date. Don’t waste weeks in that jail cell, when you should be using that time to prepare your defense case with your lawyer, and with your loved ones! Speak to a bondsman now at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can help you with your bail. We’re professional at all times, and we work hard to protect your privacy, as well as your rights, at all times with our discreet, as well as speedy services. We are happy to provide 24 hour bail bonds in Harper, KS and the nearby areas, in order to assist our clients through overwhelming times.