thanks for continuing to choose your affordable bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Burrton, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or a loved one have been arrested and sent to jail, it is essential that you remember your options. If you’re eligible to post bail, but you are unable to afford it, our team can help you pay as little as 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for an extensive range of charges. Regardless of the charges, from DUIs, to misdemeanors, if your are eligible for bail, we can help you afford it! You can call on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we’re always available to assist you.
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your initial experience with handling an arrest, the bail process may seem especially confusing. Luckily, if you’re in need of assistance, you can rely on the Air Capital Bail Bonds crew to address your concerns 24 hours a day. After you or a loved one have been arrested and put through processing, you can expect a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested person is permitted to post bail, along with the price that bail will be set at. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but are unable to afford it, you can count on your local bondsman for assistance! We provide 24 hour bail bonds services, a few of which you can find listed below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond Known by a variety of names, these bonds are a privilege not often given by the court.
- Cash Bail Cash bail is different from standard bail, and cannot always be helped by bail agents.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
While posting bail is not required, if you don’t post bail you’ll have to stay in jail until your trial, which could take several weeks. Spending the weeks before your hearing in a jail cell definitely isn’t the ideal way to prepare for your case. Talk to a bondsman ASAP at 316-755-5142 to learn how Air Capital Bail bonds can assist you with your bail. We are professional at all times, and we work hard to protect your privacy, as well as your rights, at all times with our discreet, and speedy services. Let us help you through this stressful time, and help you whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Burrton, KS!