thanks for continuing to choose your professional bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Burrton, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. Though being arrested or watching someone you care about get arrested, can be incredibly stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. While your bail amount may be extremely high, you only need to pay between 10% and 15% with our help. Regardless of the charges, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, if your are eligible for bail, our team can help you afford it! You can depend on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we are always ready to help you.
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you are new to the bail bonds process, all of this can come off as rather overwhelming. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are happy to answer any questions you may have, and we are here 24 hours a day to assist you. After someone is arrested, they are taken to jail, processed, and later brought to a bail hearing. In many situations, the judge will set a bail price at this hearing, which will be the price the defendant needs to pay to leave jail before his or her official trial. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but are unable to afford it, you can count on your local bondsman for help! Below are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond Known by a variety of names, these bonds are a privilege not often given by the court.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
If you choose not to make bail, you could be stuck sitting in jail for many weeks while awaiting your official court date. Don’t waste weeks in a jail cell, when you should be utilizing that time to build your defense case with a lawyer, and with your loved ones! When you are prepared to speak to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! Meant to protect our client’s rights, as well as their privacy, our services are fast, professional, and discreet. We’re happy to provide 24 hour bail bonds in Burrton, KS and the nearby areas, in an effort to help our clients through overwhelming times.