If you need an affordable bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Halstead, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the name to remember. If you or someone you know have been arrested and brought to jail, it’s important that you consider your options. Bail can be expensive, but with our assistance, you can expect to pay as little at 10% of that original bail price. This includes DUI charges, assault charges, and more. You can depend on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we are always ready to assist you.
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your first time handling an arrest, the bail process might seem very confusing. Thankfully, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re here 24 hours a day to assist you through this, every step of the process. After someone is arrested, they’re brought to jail, processed, and then brought to a bail hearing. The bail hearing determines if the defendant is allowed to post bail, which is an amount of money that enables the defendant to leave jail until their scheduled court date. Bail can be costly, so if you are unable to afford it, you can get help from your local bondsman! To explore some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Though posting bail is not required, if you do not post bail you will need to remain in jail until your trial, which could take many weeks. Why spend extra time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and get with a lawyer instead? Speak to a bondsman now at 316-755-5142 to learn how Air Capital Bail bonds can assist you with your bail. We are professional at all times, and we make sure to protect your privacy, as well as your rights, at all times with our discreet, as well as speedy services. Let us assist you through this overwhelming time, and help you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Halstead, KS!