If you need an affordable bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Hesston, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the name to keep in mind. If you or a loved one have been arrested and brought to jail, it is essential that you consider your options. With the help of a bondsman, you can plan to pay merely 10% or 15% of the required bail price. We can help you with domestic violence charges, DUIs, assault, and more! We’re available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, so don’t hesitate to contact our team if you ever need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be confusing for anyone, particularly if you haven’t worked with it before. Luckily, if you are needing assistance, you can depend on the Air Capital Bail Bonds team to address your concerns 24 hours a day. A bail hearing is started shortly after a defendant has been detained and sent through processing at the jail. At that hearing, the judge determines if the arrested person is permitted to post bail, along with the price their bail will be set to. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but can’t afford it, you can call on your local bondsman for help! To explore some of the 24 hour bail bonds services our team can assist you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Paying bail is the only option where you can exit jail in the weeks or even months before your hearing. Spending the weeks before your trial in a jail cell certainly isn’t the ideal way to prepare for your case. Call 316-755-5142 to talk to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to begin, or to learn more. Our services are made with the protection of your privacy in mind, so you can always depend on us to be discreet, along with fast and professional. If you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Hesston, KS, you can count on us to be by your side, from beginning to end.