When you want an expert bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Newton, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to keep in mind. If you or someone you know have been arrested and brought to jail, it’s important that you remember your options. With the assistance of a bondsman, you can plan to pay only 10% or 15% of the required bail price. This includes DUI charges, domestic violence charges, and more. Call us any time, any day, at 316-755-5142 . We are available 24/7 to assist you!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail bonds process can be difficult for anyone, particularly if you have not worked with it before. If bail is a new process to you, don’t worry, because we are available to help you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. When someone is arrested, they are brought to jail, processed, and later sent to a bail hearing. The bail hearing decides if the defendant is allowed to pay bail, which is an amount of money that enables the defendant to exit jail until their scheduled court date. After bail has been set, you can rely on the assistance of a local bondsman for help with the cost. To check out some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Between your bail hearing and the actual trial, there could be weeks of waiting, so posting bail is your sole option to wait outside of jail. Why spend extra time in a jail cell, when you can get out, and meet with a lawyer instead? When you’re ready to speak to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We’re professional at all times, and we make sure to protect your privacy, along with your rights, at all times with our discreet, as well as speedy services. Allow us to help you through this stressful time, and serve you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Newton, KS!