When you need an affordable bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Holton, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the name to keep in mind. Though getting arrested or seeing someone you care about get arrested, can be extremely stressful, keep in mind that you have options to choose from. Though your bail price may be extremely high, you only need to pay between 10% and 15% with our help. Regardless of the charges, from DUIs, to drug offenses, if your are eligible for bail, we can help you afford it! We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as essential practice, not many people understand the bail process entirely. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are glad to help with any questions you may have, and we’re here 24 hours a day to help you. When someone is arrested, they’re taken to jail, processed, and then sent to a bail hearing. Generally speaking, the judge will choose an amount for the defendant’s bail at the hearing, so if the defendant can pay that bail, he or she can be released from jail until their official trial. Unfortunately, the price of bail can sometimes be very expensive, but you can get help from a local bondsman to cover the cost. Explore on the links provided to discover more about the 24 hour bail bonds services our crew can help you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail Cash bail is different from standard bail, and cannot always be helped by bail agents.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
While posting bail isn’t required, if you do not post bail you will have to stay in jail until your hearing, which could take many weeks. Why spend extra time in that jail cell, when you can leave, and meet with your lawyer instead? When you’re prepared to speak to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! Our services are made with the protection of your privacy in mind, which is why you can always rely on us to be discreet, as well as quick and professional. If you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Holton, KS, please rely on us to be by your side, from beginning to end.