Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your preferred bail bondsman for assistance with 24 hour bail bonds in Oskaloosa, KS. While being arrested or watching someone you care about get arrested, can be extremely stressful, keep in mind that you have options to choose from. If you are eligible to post bail, but you’re not able to afford it, we can help you pay as little as 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for a wide range of charges. Our crew can help with most types of bail, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, or even DUIs. You can count on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we’re always available to help you.
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as essential practice, not many citizens understand the bail process completely. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we’re happy to help with any questions you might have, and we’re here 24 hours a day to assist you. After any arrest, the defendant is given a bail hearing after going through processing at the county jail. This bail hearing decides if the defendant is allowed to pay bail, which is a monetary amount that allows the defendant to leave jail until their scheduled court date. Unfortunately, the price of bail can often be very expensive, but you can get help from a local bondsman to afford the cost. Explore on the links below to learn more about the 24 hour bail bonds services our crew can assist you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Between the bail hearing and your actual trial, there could be weeks of waiting, and posting bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Why spend additional time in that jail cell, when you can get out, and get with your lawyer right away? Contact 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to get started, or to find out more. We deliver professional, speedy, and discreet services to protect our client’s privacy, as well as our client’s rights. Whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Oskaloosa, KS, you can rely on us to be at your side, from beginning to end.