If you are looking for a reliable, and trustworthy bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Greensburg, KS, you’ve come to the right company: Air Capital Bail Bonds. After an arrest, of either yourself or a loved one, make sure to consider your options. With the help of a bondsman, you can easily pay only 10% or 15% of the required bail price. Regardless of the charges, from DUIs, to drug offenses, if you’re eligible for bail, our team can help you afford it! You can always count on us to help you, night or day, 24/7, so call our office at 316-755-5142 whenever you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your first time handling an arrest, the bail process may seem especially confusing. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we’re glad to help with any questions you might have, and we are available 24 hours a day to assist you. After you or a loved one have been arrested and put through processing, you can expect a bail hearing. The bail hearing determines if the defendant is eligible to pay bail, which is a monetary amount that enables the defendant to exit jail until their scheduled court date. Unfortunately, the price of bail can sometimes be very high, but you can get assistance from a local bondsman to afford the cost. Below are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Felony charges can be stressful, but our team can help you post bail quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond Known by a variety of names, these bonds are a privilege not often given by the court.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Paying bail is the only way you can exit jail in the weeks or even months before your trial. Do NOT waste weeks in that jail cell, when you could be utilizing that time to prepare your defense case with a lawyer, and with your loved ones! If you’re ready to speak to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We’re professional at all times, and we make sure to protect your privacy, along with your rights, at all times with our discreet, as well as fast services. Allow us to help you through this stressful time, and serve you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Greensburg, KS!