If you’re looking for a reliable, as well as trustworthy bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Caney, KS, you have come to the right company: Air Capital Bail Bonds. While being arrested or watching someone you care about get arrested, can be extremely stressful, keep in mind that you have options to choose from. If you’re eligible to pay bail, but you are not able to afford it, we can help you pay only 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for an extensive range of charges. Regardless of your charges, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, if you’re eligible for bail, we can help you pay it! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, so don’t hesitate to call us whenever you need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be difficult for anyone, particularly if you have not worked with it before. Thankfully, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re available 24 hours a day to help you with this, every step of the way. A bail hearing is started shortly after a defendant has been arrested and sent through processing at the jail. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested person is allowed to post bail, along with a price their bail will be set to. If you or someone you know are eligible for bail, but are unable to afford it, you can call on your local bondsman for help! We offer 24 hour bail bonds services, a few of which you can see listed below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Paying bail is the only way you can leave jail in the weeks or months preceding your hearing. Why choose extra time in that jail cell, when you can leave, and get with a lawyer right away? If you are ready to speak to a bondsman about your options, call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We deliver professional, speedy, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, as well as our client’s rights. Allow us to assist you through this overwhelming time, and help you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Caney, KS!