If you’re looking for a reliable, as well as trustworthy bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Independence, KS, you have come to the right company: Air Capital Bail Bonds. After an arrest, of either yourself or a family member, make sure to consider your options. Bail is often expensive, but with our assistance, you can plan to pay as little at 10% of that original bail price. This includes drug charges, domestic violence charges, and more. You can continue to rely on our crew to help you, night or day, 24/7, so contact us at 316-755-5142 when you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as necessary practice, not many people understand the bail process entirely. Thankfully, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we are available 24 hours a day to assist you through this, every step of the process. Following any arrest, the defendant is brought to a bail hearing after finishing processing at the county jail. At that hearing, the judge determines if the arrested individual is permitted to post bail, along with a price their bail will be set at. Bail can be costly, so if you’re unable to afford it, you can get assistance from a local bondsman! To check out some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Known by a variety of names, these bonds are a privilege not often given by the court.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Between your bail hearing and the actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, and posting bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Spending the weeks before your trial in a jail cell definitely isn’t the best way to prepare for your trial. If you are prepared to talk to a bondsman about your options, call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We deliver professional, fast, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Don’t bear these stressful times alone; depend on us if you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Independence, KS or the surrounding areas!