When you want an expert bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Chanute, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to remember. Always keep in mind your rights as well as your options when you or someone you care about have been arrested. With the help of a bondsman, you can easily pay merely 10% or 15% of the required bail price. Our team can help you with drug offenses, misdemeanors, felonies, and more! You can continue to rely on us to assist you, night or day, 24/7, so contact us at 316-755-5142 whenever you need us!
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you’re new to the bail bonds process, most of this can come off as rather confusing. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are glad to answer any questions you may have, and we are available 24 hours a day to help you. A bail hearing is held shortly after a defendant has been detained and sent through processing at the jail. More often than not, a judge will choose an amount for the defendant’s bail at the hearing, and if the defendant can afford that bail, he or she can leave jail until their official trial. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but are unable to afford it, you can call on your local bondsman for assistance! Explore on the links provided to learn more about the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
While posting bail isn’t required, if you do not post bail you’ll need to stay in jail until your trial, which could take several weeks. Spending the weeks before your trial in that jail cell definitely isn’t the ideal way to prepare for your case. Contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to talk to a bondsman now about your choices for bail. We deliver professional, speedy, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. We’re happy to deliver 24 hour bail bonds in Chanute, KS and the surrounding areas, in an effort to help our clients through overwhelming times.