thanks for choosing your affordable bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Norton, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. Though getting arrested or seeing someone you care about get arrested, can be incredibly stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. Though the bail price may be extremely high, you only need to pay between 10% and 15% with our help. We can assist you with drug offenses, misdemeanors, assault, and more! You can always count on our crew to assist you, night or day, 24/7, so call us at 316-755-5142 when you need us!
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be difficult for anyone, particularly if you haven’t worked with it before. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are happy to help with any questions you may have, and we are available 24 hours a day to assist you. When someone is arrested, they are taken to jail, processed, and later sent to a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested person is permitted to post bail, along with the price their bail will be set to. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but can’t afford it, you can count on your local bondsman for assistance! To explore some of the 24 hour bail bonds services our team can help you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Paying bail is the only way you can leave jail in the weeks or even months preceding your trial. Don’t waste weeks in a jail cell, when you could be using that time to prepare your defense case with a lawyer, and with your family! Contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman today about your choices for bail. We provide professional, speedy, and discreet services to protect our client’s privacy, as well as our client’s rights. Don’t bear these stressful times alone; call on us if you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Norton, KS or the surrounding areas!