If you need an expert bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Osborne, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to remember. Always keep in mind your rights as well as your options if you or someone you care about have been arrested. Bail can be expensive, but with our help, you can expect to pay as little at 10% of your original bail price. We can assist with most kinds of bail, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, or even DUIs. You can count on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we’re always ready to assist you.
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be difficult for anyone, especially if you haven’t worked with it before. Luckily, if you are needing assistance, you can depend on the Air Capital Bail Bonds team to address your concerns 24 hours a day. After you or a loved one have been arrested and put through processing, you should expect a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested person is allowed to post bail, along with a price that bail will be set to. If you or a loved one are eligible for bail, but can’t afford it, you can count on your local bondsman for assistance! We provide 24 hour bail bonds services, a few of which you can see listed below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Domestic violence charges are among the more expensive bails we see, but we can help you post bail fast!
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
While posting bail isn’t required, if you don’t post bail you will need to stay in jail until your hearing, which could take several weeks. Do NOT waste weeks in a jail cell, when you could be utilizing that time to prepare your defense case with your lawyer, and with your loved ones! Speak with a bondsman ASAP at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can help you with your bail. Our services are designed with the protection of your privacy in mind, which is why you can always rely on us to be discreet, as well as quick and professional. Don’t go through these stressful times alone; depend on us if you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Osborne, KS or the surrounding areas!