If you’re looking for a dependable, as well as trustworthy bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Russell, KS, you’ve come to the right company: Air Capital Bail Bonds. Following an arrest, of either yourself or a loved one, make sure to consider your options. With the assistance of a bondsman, you can easily pay merely 10% or 15% of your required bail amount. We can assist you with drug offenses, DUIs, felonies, and more! Call us any time, any day, at 316-755-5142 . We are available 24/7 to serve you!
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as essential practice, not many citizens understand the bail bonds process completely. Luckily, if you are needing assistance, you can rely on the Air Capital Bail Bonds team to address your questions 24 hours a day. After someone is arrested, they’re brought to jail, processed, and later brought to a bail hearing. In many situations, the judge will set a bail price at this hearing, which will be the amount the defendant needs to pay to leave jail before his or her official trial. If you or someone you know are eligible for bail, but are unable to afford it, you can call on your local bondsman for assistance! To check out some of the 24 hour bail bonds services our team can help you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Domestic violence charges are among the more expensive bails we see, but we can help you post bail fast!
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail Cash bail is different from standard bail, and cannot always be helped by bail agents.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Though posting bail is not required, if you don’t post bail you’ll have to stay in jail until your trial, which could take several weeks. Why choose extra time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and meet with a lawyer right away? If you are prepared to speak to a bondsman about your options, call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We provide professional, speedy, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Russell, KS, please depend on us to be at your side, from start to finish.