If you’re looking for a dependable, and trustworthy bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Cheney, KS, you’ve come to the right place: Air Capital Bail Bonds. Following an arrest, of either yourself or a loved one, be sure to consider your options. Bail can be expensive, but with our assistance, you can expect to pay as little at 10% of that original bail price. Regardless of your charges, from DUIs, to drug offenses, if you’re eligible for bail, we can help you pay it! You can continue to count on us to help you, night or day, 24/7, so call our office at 316-755-5142 when you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common and necessary practice, not a lot of people understand the bail bonds process entirely. Thankfully, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we are here 24 hours a day to help you through this, every step of the way. A bail hearing is started shortly after a defendant has been arrested and sent through processing at the jail. In most cases, the judge will set a bail price at this hearing, which will be the price the defendant needs to pay to leave jail until his or her official trial. Unfortunately, the cost of bail can sometimes be very expensive, but you can get assistance from a local bondsman to afford the cost. Below are some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Known by a variety of names, these bonds are a privilege not often given by the court.
- Cash Bail Cash bail is different from standard bail, and cannot always be helped by bail agents.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
Though posting bail is not required, if you do not post bail you’ll need to stay in jail until your trial, which could take many weeks. Spending the time before your trial in that jail cell certainly isn’t the best way to get ready for your trial. Contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman now about your choices for bail. Meant to defend our client’s rights, as well as their privacy, our services are fast, professional, as well as discreet. Allow us to help you through this overwhelming time, and serve you whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Cheney, KS!