If you’re searching for a dependable, as well as trustworthy bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Clearwater, KS, you have come to the right place: Air Capital Bail Bonds. Always keep in mind your rights and your options if you or someone you know have been arrested. If you are eligible to post bail, but you’re unable to afford it, our team can help you pay only 10% to 15% of your original bail price, for a wide range of charges. Regardless of your charges, from DUIs, to misdemeanors, if your are eligible for bail, we can help you pay it! You can depend on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we’re always ready to assist you.
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you’re new to the bail process, most of this can come off as rather overwhelming. If bail is a new experience for you, don’t panic, because we are ready to assist you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. After you or a loved one have been arrested and sent through processing, you should expect a bail hearing. In most cases, the judge will determine a bail price at the hearing, which will be the amount the defendant needs to pay to leave jail until his or her official trial. Bail can be expensive, so if you’re unable to afford it, you can get help from a local bondsman! We provide 24 hour bail bonds services, a few of which you can find listed below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you are facing DUI charges and need help posting bail, you can count on us for fast and professional assistance.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Paying bail is the only way you can leave jail in the weeks or months preceding your trial. Don’t waste weeks in that jail cell, when you should be utilizing that time to prepare your defense case with your lawyer, and with your family! Speak to a bondsman now at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can assist you with your bail. We provide professional, fast, and discreet services to protect our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. If you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Clearwater, KS, you can count on us to be by your side, from start to finish.