thanks for choosing your professional bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Clearwater, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or someone you know have been arrested and sent to jail, it’s essential that you consider your options. While the bail amount might be extremely high, you only need to pay between 10% and 15% with our assistance. Our team can assist you with domestic violence charges, DUIs, assault, and more! You can call on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we are always available to assist you.
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as necessary practice, not a lot of citizens understand the bail bonds process completely. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are glad to answer any questions you might have, and we’re here 24 hours a day to help you. After any arrest, the defendant is given a bail hearing after going through processing at the county jail. Generally speaking, a judge will decide an amount for the defendant’s bail at this hearing, so if the defendant can pay that bail, he or she can leave jail until the official trial. Bail can be expensive, so if you are unable to afford it, you can get help from a local bondsman! Listed are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we offer:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Domestic violence charges are among the more expensive bails we see, but we can help you post bail fast!
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Between your bail hearing and the actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, so posting bail is your sole option to wait outside of jail. Don’t waste weeks in that jail cell, when you could be using that time to build your defense case with your lawyer, and with your loved ones! Contact 316-755-5142 to speak to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to begin, or to find out more. We are professional at all times, and we make sure to protect your privacy, along with your rights, at all times with our discreet, and fast services. If you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Clearwater, KS, please depend on us to be at your side, from beginning to end.