When you want an expert bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Clearwater, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to remember. Always keep in mind your rights as well as your options when you or someone you know have been arrested. Bail can be costly, but with our assistance, you can expect to pay as little at 10% of your original bail price. We can assist with most kinds of bail, from felonies, to assault, or even domestic violence charges. You can count on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we are always ready to help you.
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be difficult for anyone, particularly if you haven’t worked with it previously. However, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re available 24 hours a day to help you through this, every step of the way. Following any arrest, the defendant is brought to a bail hearing after finishing processing at the county jail. In most cases, the judge will determine a bail price at this hearing, which will be the price the defendant needs to pay to leave jail until his or her official trial. After bail is set, you can rely on the help of a local bondsman for paying the cost. Click on the links below to discover more about the 24 hour bail bonds services our crew can help you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Though posting bail isn’t required, if you do not post bail you’ll need to remain in jail until your trial, which could take several weeks. Do NOT waste weeks in a jail cell, when you should be utilizing that time to build your defense case with your lawyer, and with your loved ones! Talk to a bondsman ASAP at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can help you with your bail. Meant to protect our client’s rights, along with their privacy, our services are speedy, professional, and discreet. We are happy to deliver 24 hour bail bonds in Clearwater, KS and the nearby areas, in an effort to help our clients through stressful times.