When you require an affordable bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Derby, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to remember. Though being arrested or seeing someone you love get arrested, can be extremely stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. If you’re eligible to pay bail, but you are unable to afford it, we can help you pay only 10% to 15% of your original bail price, for an extensive range of charges. We can assist with most types of bail, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, or even domestic violence charges. You can count on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we are always available to assist you.
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your first time handling an arrest, the bail process may seem very confusing. Luckily, if you’re in need of assistance, you can count on the Air Capital Bail Bonds crew to address your questions 24 hours a day. A bail hearing is held shortly after the defendant has been detained and put through processing at the jail. Generally speaking, a judge will decide an amount for the defendant’s bail at this hearing, so if the defendant can pay that bail, he or she can be released from jail until the official trial. Bail can be expensive, and if you’re unable to afford it, you can get help from a local bondsman! We provide 24 hour bail bonds services, a few of which you can find listed here!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail Cash bail is different from standard bail, and cannot always be helped by bail agents.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
While posting bail is not required, if you do not post bail you’ll have to stay in jail until your trial, which could take many weeks. Do NOT waste weeks in a jail cell, when you could be using that time to prepare your defense case with your lawyer, and with your loved ones! If you are prepared to talk to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! Designed to defend our client’s rights, as well as their privacy, our services are fast, professional, as well as discreet. We are happy to provide 24 hour bail bonds in Derby, KS and the nearby areas, in an effort to help our clients through overwhelming times.