Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman when you need 24 hour bail bonds in Derby, KS. While being arrested or seeing someone you care about get arrested, can be extremely stressful, keep in mind that you have options to choose from. Though the bail amount may be extremely high, you only have to pay between 10% and 15% with our help. This includes drug charges, domestic violence charges, and more. You can call on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we are always ready to help you.
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
Though bail is a common as well as necessary practice, not a lot of people understand the bail process completely. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we’re glad to answer any questions you might have, and we’re available 24 hours a day to help you. When someone is arrested, they’re taken to jail, processed, and then sent to a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested individual is permitted to post bail, along with a price their bail will be set at. Bail can be expensive, and if you are unable to afford it, you can get help from your local bondsman! Explore on the links below to learn more about the 24 hour bail bonds services we can assist you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Though posting bail is not required, if you don’t post bail you’ll have to stay in jail until your trial, which could take many weeks. Why spend additional time in that jail cell, when you can get out, and meet with your lawyer instead? Call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to talk with a bondsman today about your choices for bail. We deliver professional, fast, and discreet services to protect our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Let us help you through this overwhelming time, and help you whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Derby, KS!