Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman when you require 24 hour bail bonds in Goddard, KS. Always keep in mind your rights as well as your options if you or someone you know have been arrested. If you are eligible to pay bail, but you are unable to afford it, our team can help you pay only 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for a wide range of charges. This includes DUI charges, assault charges, and more. You can call on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we’re always available to assist you.
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your initial experience with handling an arrest, the bail process might seem especially confusing. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are glad to help with any questions you might have, and we’re available 24 hours a day to assist you. After someone is arrested, they’re brought to jail, processed, and later brought to a bail hearing. In many cases, the judge will set a bail price at the hearing, which will be the amount the defendant needs to pay to leave jail until his or her official trial. After bail is set, you can rely on the help of a local bondsman for paying the cost. Below are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we offer:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
While posting bail isn’t required, if you do not post bail you will have to remain in jail until your trial, which could take many weeks. Why spend extra time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and meet with your lawyer right away? Talk with a bondsman ASAP at 316-755-5142 to learn how Air Capital Bail bonds can help you with your bail. Our services are made with the protection of your privacy in mind, so you can always depend on us to be discreet, along with fast and professional. We’re happy to provide 24 hour bail bonds in Goddard, KS and the nearby areas, in order to assist our clients through overwhelming times.