Thank you for choosing your professional bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Haysville, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or someone you know have been arrested and sent to jail, it’s essential that you consider your options. Bail can be costly, but with our assistance, you can expect to pay as little at 10% of your original bail price. We can help with all types of bail, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, or even DUIs. You can depend on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we are always available to assist you.
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If this is your first time handling an arrest, the bail process may seem very confusing. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are glad to help with any questions you might have, and we are available 24 hours a day to help you. After you or a loved one have been arrested and sent through processing, you should expect a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested person is allowed to post bail, along with the price their bail will be set to. Bail can be expensive, so if you’re not able to afford it, you can get assistance from a local bondsman! Below are some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we offer:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Paying bail is the only option where you can leave jail in the weeks or even months before your hearing. Do NOT waste weeks in that jail cell, when you could be using that time to build your defense case with your lawyer, and with your family! Speak with a bondsman ASAP at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can assist you with your bail. Our services are made with the protection of your privacy in mind, which is why you can always rely on us to be discreet, along with fast and professional. Don’t bear these stressful times alone; call on us if you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Haysville, KS or the nearby areas!