Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman for assistance with 24 hour bail bonds in Kechi, KS. If you or a loved one have been arrested and sent to jail, it is essential that you consider your options. If you’re eligible to post bail, but you are unable to afford it, we can help you pay as little as 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for a wide range of charges. This includes drug charges, assault charges, and more. You can continue to rely on our crew to help you, night or day, 24/7, so call our office at 316-755-5142 when you need us!
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
Though bail is a common and essential practice, not many people understand the bail bonds process entirely. Luckily, if you’re needing assistance, you can rely on the Air Capital Bail Bonds crew to answer your concerns 24 hours a day. After someone is arrested, they are brought to jail, processed, and then sent to a bail hearing. In many cases, the judge will determine a bail price at this hearing, which will be the amount the defendant needs to pay to leave jail before his or her official trial. Unfortunately, the cost of bail can often be very expensive, but you can get help from a local bondsman to cover the cost. Listed are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail Cash bail is different from standard bail, and cannot always be helped by bail agents.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Though posting bail is not required, if you don’t post bail you will need to remain in jail until your trial, which could take several weeks. Why spend extra time in a jail cell, when you can get out, and get with your lawyer instead? When you are prepared to talk to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! Designed to defend our client’s rights, as well as their privacy, our services are fast, professional, as well as discreet. We’re happy to deliver 24 hour bail bonds in Kechi, KS and the nearby areas, in order to help our clients through stressful times.