If you are searching for a reliable, as well as trustworthy bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Valley Center, KS, you have come to the right place: Air Capital Bail Bonds. While getting arrested or seeing someone you care about get arrested, can be extremely stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. While your bail price may be extremely high, you only have to pay between 10% and 15% with our assistance. Regardless of the charges, from weapons charges, to misdemeanors, if you’re eligible for bail, we can help you pay it! You can continue to count on us to help you, night or day, 24/7, so contact us at 316-755-5142 if you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you’re new to the bail process, all of this can seem to be rather overwhelming. However, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re here 24 hours a day to help you through this, every step of the process. After any arrest, the defendant is brought to a bail hearing after finishing processing at the local jail. More often than not, a judge will choose an amount for the defendant’s bail at the hearing, and if the defendant can afford that bail, he or she can be released from jail until their official trial. Unfortunately, the cost of bail can sometimes be very expensive, but you can get assistance from a local bondsman to afford the cost. Click on the links below to learn more about the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Click here to learn how bail bonds are different from surety bonds.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
If you choose not to post bail, you could be left sitting in jail for many weeks while waiting for your official hearing. Do NOT waste weeks in a jail cell, when you should be utilizing that time to build your defense case with a lawyer, and with your family! If you’re ready to speak to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! Meant to defend our client’s rights, along with their privacy, our services are speedy, professional, as well as discreet. We are happy to provide 24 hour bail bonds in Valley Center, KS and the nearby areas, in order to help our clients through overwhelming times.