Thank you for choosing your affordable bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Valley Center, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. After an arrest, of either yourself or a loved one, be sure to consider your options. If you’re eligible to post bail, but you’re unable to afford it, we can help you pay only 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for a wide range of charges. This includes DUI charges, assault charges, and more. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, so don’t wait to call us whenever you need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as essential practice, not a lot of citizens understand the bail bonds process entirely. Luckily, if you’re in need of assistance, you can rely on the Air Capital Bail Bonds crew to answer your questions 24 hours a day. A bail hearing is started shortly after the defendant has been detained and put through processing at the jail. More often than not, a judge will choose an amount for the defendant’s bail at the hearing, so if the defendant can afford that bail, he or she can leave jail until their official trial. Unfortunately, the cost of bail can sometimes be very expensive, but you can get assistance from a local bondsman to cover the cost. Listed are a few of the 24 hour bail bonds services we provide:
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for felony charges, you can count on air Capital Bail Bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail Cash bail is different from standard bail, and cannot always be helped by bail agents.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Between your bail hearing and your actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, so posting bail is your sole option to wait outside of jail. Why choose extra time in that jail cell, when you can get out, and get with a lawyer right away? Call 316-755-5142 to talk to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to begin, or to learn more. We provide professional, fast, and discreet services to protect our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Let us assist you through this stressful time, and serve you whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Valley Center, KS!