If you’re searching for a reliable, and trustworthy bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in St John, KS, you have come to the right company: Air Capital Bail Bonds. Following an arrest, of either yourself or a loved one, make sure to consider your options. If you’re eligible to post bail, but you are not able to afford it, we can help you pay only 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for a wide range of charges. Our team can help you with drug offenses, misdemeanors, assault, and more! You can always depend on our crew to assist you, night or day, 24/7, so call our office at 316-755-5142 if you need us!
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be difficult for anyone, especially if you have not worked with it previously. Luckily, if you are in need of assistance, you can depend on the Air Capital Bail Bonds team to address your questions 24 hours a day. A bail hearing is held shortly after the defendant has been arrested and put through processing at the jail. Generally speaking, a judge will choose an amount for the defendant’s bail at the hearing, and if the defendant can pay that bail, he or she can be released from jail until the official trial. After bail is set, you can call on the assistance of a local bondsman for help with the cost. Click on the links provided to discover more about the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Felony charges can be stressful, but our team can help you post bail quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you need help posting bail for misdemeanor charges, we can help you quickly and professionally.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Between the bail hearing and your actual trial, there could be weeks of waiting, and posting bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Don’t waste weeks in a jail cell, when you could be utilizing that time to build your defense case with a lawyer, and with your family! Talk to a bondsman ASAP at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can help you with your bail. We provide professional, speedy, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in St John, KS, you can depend on us to be by your side, from beginning to end.