Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your trusted bail bondsman for assistance with 24 hour bail bonds in Caldwell, KS. Following an arrest, of either yourself or a loved one, make sure to consider your options. With the help of a bondsman, you can plan to pay merely 10% or 15% of the required bail amount. We can assist with all kinds of bail, from felonies, to misdemeanors, or even domestic violence charges. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so don’t hesitate to contact our team whenever you need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you’re new to the bail process, all of this can seem to be rather confusing. Thankfully, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re available 24 hours a day to help you with this, every step of the way. Following any arrest, the defendant is given a bail hearing after going through processing at the county jail. More often than not, a judge will choose an amount for the defendant’s bail at this hearing, and if the defendant can pay that bail, he or she can be released from jail until the official trial. After bail has been set, you can count on the assistance of a local bondsman for help with the cost. To check out some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with, click on the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
If you choose not to make bail, you could be left sitting in jail for many weeks while waiting for your official hearing. Do NOT waste weeks in a jail cell, when you could be using that time to prepare your defense case with your lawyer, and with your family! Speak with a bondsman now at 316-755-5142 to learn how Air Capital Bail bonds can assist you with your bail. We provide professional, speedy, and discreet services to defend our client’s privacy, and our client’s rights. Allow us to assist you through this overwhelming time, and serve you any time that you need 24 hour bail bonds in Caldwell, KS!