If you are looking for a dependable, as well as trustworthy bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Conway Springs, KS, you’ve come to the right place: Air Capital Bail Bonds. Though getting arrested or seeing someone you love get arrested, can be incredibly stressful, remember that you have options to choose from. While the bail price may be extremely high, you only have to pay between 10% and 15% with our help. Regardless of the charges, from weapons charges, to drug offenses, if your are eligible for bail, our team can help you pay it! You can continue to rely on us to assist you, night or day, 24/7, so contact our office at 316-755-5142 if you need us!
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you’re new to the bail bonds process, all of this can come off as rather confusing. Luckily, if you’re needing assistance, you can rely on the Air Capital Bail Bonds team to address your questions 24 hours a day. A bail hearing is started shortly after the defendant has been arrested and put through processing at the jail. In many situations, the judge will set a bail price at this hearing, which will be the price the defendant needs to pay to leave jail before his or her official trial. Bail can be costly, so if you are unable to afford it, you can get assistance from your local bondsman! We offer 24 hour bail bonds services, a few of which you can see listed here!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
While posting bail isn’t required, if you don’t post bail you’ll have to stay in jail until your trial, which could take several weeks. Why spend extra time in that jail cell, when you can leave, and meet with a lawyer right away? Contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 to speak with a bondsman today about your options for bail. Our services are designed with the protection of your privacy in mind, so you can always rely on us to be discreet, as well as fast and professional. Don’t bear these tense times alone; count on us if you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Conway Springs, KS or the surrounding areas!