Welcome to Air Capital Bail Bonds, your preferred bail bondsman for assistance with 24 hour bail bonds in Mulvane, KS. If you or a loved one have been arrested and brought to jail, it is important that you consider your options. Bail can be expensive, but with our help, you can plan to pay as little at 10% of your original bail price. We can assist with most kinds of bail, from felonies, to assault, or even domestic violence charges. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, so do not wait to call our team whenever you need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Reliable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
The bail process can be confusing for anyone, especially if you haven’t worked with it before. Thankfully, at Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re available 24 hours a day to help you with this, every step of the way. After any arrest, the defendant is brought to a bail hearing after going through processing at the local jail. Generally speaking, a judge will decide an amount for the defendant’s bail at the hearing, and if the defendant can afford that bail, he or she can be released from jail until their official trial. After bail is set, you can count on the help of a local bondsman for paying the cost. Explore on the links below to discover more about the 24 hour bail bonds services our crew can assist you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Felony charges can be stressful, but our team can help you post bail quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds If you are faced with weapons charges, the bail amounts can be set pretty high.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Between the bail hearing and your actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, and paying bail is your only option to wait outside of jail. Why choose extra time in a jail cell, when you can leave, and get with a lawyer instead? Talk to a bondsman ASAP at 316-755-5142 to find out how Air Capital Bail bonds can help you with your bail. Designed to protect our client’s rights, along with their privacy, our services are speedy, professional, and discreet. Don’t go through these tense times alone; count on us whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Mulvane, KS or the nearby areas!