If you want an expert bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Mulvane, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to remember. If you or someone you know have been arrested and brought to jail, it’s essential that you remember your options. Bail is often costly, but with our assistance, you can expect to pay as little at 10% of that original bail price. Our team can assist you with drug offenses, misdemeanors, assault, and more! You can depend on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, because we are always ready to help you.
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you’re new to the bail bonds process, all of this can come off as rather confusing. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are happy to answer any questions you might have, and we’re here 24 hours a day to assist you. After you or a loved one have been arrested and sent through processing, you can expect a bail hearing. This bail hearing determines if the defendant is allowed to post bail, which is an amount of money that allows the defendant to leave jail until their official court date. After bail has been set, you can count on the assistance of a local bondsman for paying the cost. Explore on the links provided to discover more about the 24 hour bail bonds services our crew can assist you with!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Calling our team can help you pay the lowest and the highest bail amounts for misdemeanors.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds The term surety bonds is sometimes used in place of bail bonds, but there is a key difference to know.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds To learn more about how immigration bail works, and what your options are, click here!
Between your bail hearing and your actual trial, there might be weeks of waiting, and posting bail is your sole option to wait outside of jail. Spending the time before your trial in that jail cell definitely isn’t the ideal way to prepare for your trial. If you are ready to speak to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! Meant to defend our client’s rights, along with their privacy, our services are fast, professional, and discreet. Whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Mulvane, KS, please count on us to be at your side, from start to finish.