thanks for continuing to choose your affordable bail bondsman for 24 hour bail bonds in Wellington, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or a loved one have been arrested and sent to jail, it is important that you remember your options. Though the bail price might be extremely high, you only have to pay between 10% and 15% with our assistance. Regardless of the charges, from DUIs, to misdemeanors, if you’re eligible for bail, our team can help you afford it! Contact us any time, any day, at 316-755-5142 . We are here 24/7 to assist you!
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you are new to the bail bonds process, most of this can come off as rather overwhelming. If bail is a new experience to you, don’t worry, because we are ready to help you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. A bail hearing is started shortly after the defendant has been arrested and put through processing at the jail. More often than not, a judge will choose an amount for the defendant’s bail at the hearing, so if the defendant can afford that bail, he or she can be released from jail until their official trial. Unfortunately, the cost of bail can sometimes be very expensive, but you can get assistance from a local bondsman to cover the cost. To explore some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can help you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Depending on how the drugs are classified, you can expect very high or moderately low prices for drug offense bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds We are here to help you post bail, for both high and low cost DUI bail bonds.
- Assault Bail Bonds To learn more about how bail cost for assault charges is set, click here!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail In some cases, a judge may require a cash bail amount, and you may not be eligible for bail bondsman assistance.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
Though posting bail is not required, if you do not post bail you’ll have to stay in jail until your trial, which could take many weeks. Spending the weeks before your hearing in a jail cell certainly isn’t the best way to get ready for your case. If you’re ready to talk to a bondsman about your options, contact Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We are professional at all times, and we make sure to protect your privacy, along with your rights, at all times with our discreet, as well as fast services. Don’t go through these tense times alone; count on us whenever you need 24 hour bail bonds in Wellington, KS or the surrounding areas!