If you need an expert bail bondsman to help you with 24 hour bail bonds in Fredonia, KS, Air Capital Bail Bonds is the company to remember. Always remember your rights as well as your options if you or someone you know have been arrested. If you are eligible to post bail, but you’re unable to afford it, our team can help you pay only 10% to 15% of the original bail price, for an extensive range of charges. This includes drug charges, assault charges, and more. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so do not wait to contact our team if you ever need us, at 316-755-5142 !
Affordable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
If you’re new to the bail process, most of this can seem to be rather confusing. If bail is a new experience for you, don’t worry, because we’re ready to help you 24 hours a day here at Air Capital Bail Bonds. A bail hearing is started shortly after a defendant has been detained and sent through processing at the jail. At that hearing, the judge determines if the arrested individual is allowed to post bail, along with the price their bail will be set at. Bail can be expensive, so if you are unable to afford it, you can get help from your local bondsman! We provide 24 hour bail bonds services, a few of which you can see listed here!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds If a judge has determined eligibility for bail on felony charges, we can help you make bail!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, but are unable to afford bail, give us a call today!
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds It is not uncommon to find higher bail prices set by the court for weapons charges, but we can help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Bail for drug offenses can range from moderately expensive to very expensive, according to the alleged crimes and the drugs involved.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds We are happy to answer any questions you may have about bail for assault charges, and we can help you afford bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds Posting bail for domestic violence charges is fast and easy with our assistance.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond Under the right circumstances, a defendant can be eligible for a personal bond, though this is not common.
- Cash Bail If a judge has required you to pay a cash bail, you may not be eligible for assistance from a bail bondsman.
- Immigration Bonds Though not common, non-citizens are still sometimes eligible for the right to post bail.
While posting bail isn’t required, if you don’t post bail you will need to remain in jail until your hearing, which could take many weeks. Do NOT waste weeks in that jail cell, when you should be using that time to prepare your defense case with a lawyer, and with your family! If you are prepared to talk to a bondsman about your options, call Air Capital Bail Bonds At 316-755-5142 ! We are professional at all times, and we make sure to protect your privacy, as well as your rights, at all times with our discreet, and speedy services. We’re happy to provide 24 hour bail bonds in Fredonia, KS and the nearby areas, in an effort to help our clients through overwhelming times.