If you are looking for a dependable, and trustworthy bail bondsman to provide you with 24 hour bail bonds in Yates Center, KS, you have come to the right company: Air Capital Bail Bonds. If you or someone you know have been arrested and sent to jail, it’s important that you consider your options. If you are eligible to post bail, but you are unable to afford it, we can help you pay only 10% to 15% of your original bail price, for an extensive range of charges. Our team can help you with drug offenses, misdemeanors, felonies, and more! You can call on us at 316-755-5142 24/7, and we’re always ready to help you.
Dependable 24 Hour Bail Bonds Service
While bail is a common as well as necessary practice, not many citizens understand the bail bonds process completely. At Air capital Bail Bonds, we are glad to help with any questions you may have, and we are here 24 hours a day to help you. After you or a loved one have been arrested and sent through processing, you can expect a bail hearing. At that hearing, the judge decides if the arrested individual is allowed to post bail, along with a price their bail will be set at. Bail can be expensive, so if you are not able to afford it, you can get help from a local bondsman! To check out some of the 24 hour bail bonds services we can assist you with, check out the links below!
Common Bail Bonds
Our Bail Bonds Service
- Felony Bail Bonds Air Capital Bail Bonds is here to help with all of your felony bail bonds needs!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Misdemeanor bail is usually pretty low, but if you need help posting bail, give us a call ASAP.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds The laws regarding weapons in Kansas are fairly relaxed, but weapons charges are still very common.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses can have bails that range in price depending on the classification of the alleged drugs.
- DUI Bail Bonds DUIs can be very frustrating, and the bail prices will range depending on how many times the defendant has been charged with DUI.
- Assault Bail Bonds The cost of assault bail will vary depending on the classification of the alleged assault, and any past criminal history.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bail Bonds We are more than happy to help our clients post bail for any charges, including domestic violence.
Other Types Of Bail
Other Types Of Bail
- Surety Bonds Understanding the difference between bail bonds and surety bonds can be very helpful.
- Personal Bond This is a rare occurrence, but sometimes a judge can allow the defendant to choose a personal recognizance bond.
- Cash Bail Cash bail is different from standard bail, and cannot always be helped by bail agents.
- Immigration Bonds If you are not an american citizen and would like to post bail, you may be eligible under certain circumstances.
If you decide not to make bail, you could be left sitting in jail for several weeks while waiting for your official hearing. Spending the time before your trial in that jail cell certainly isn’t the best way to prepare for your case. Contact 316-755-5142 to talk to a bondsman at Air Capital Bail Bonds to get started, or to find out more. We’re professional at all times, and we make sure to protect your privacy, as well as your rights, at all times with our discreet, and fast services. Don’t go through these stressful times alone; depend on us if you ever need 24 hour bail bonds in Yates Center, KS or the nearby areas!