How Bail Bonds Work
Do you need a bail bond for yourself, a friend or family member? Are you confused, or wondering to yourself, what is a bail bond? At Air Capital Bail Bonds, we’re here to help explain everything from how bail bonds work in Wichita, KS, to how quickly we can get you out of jail. If you are arrested, you will be taken to a local law enforcement station by the arresting officer. You will be informed of their options moving forward, and while awaiting trial, you will be given the opportunity to be released from the custody of the state, which is known as being released on bail.
Often you are able to be released once you post bail. Bail is the monetary amount set by a judge after the offense has taken place. The bail amount is determined by the type of crime that is committed, and once bail has been posted the judge will release the defended until their court date.
How We Can Help
As we mentioned previously, the price of your bail bonds is determined by the judge, and will vary depending upon the type of crime committed and previous offenses. Because of this, the costs of obtaining a bail bond can range quite significantly. Personal bonds won’t require any upfront money, whereas cash bail will require the total amount upfront and in cash. Licensed bond agents are able to help alleviate the stress of a bail bond you can’t afford and get you or your loved one out of jail while awaiting trial. We can serve you by posting bail for a percentage of the total bail amount that was set by the judge. That is how bail bonds work; you only have to pay 10% of the bail fee, and we will post the rest, with the assurance that you will go to your court date as scheduled. Failing to show up for your court date can result in a warrant for your arrest, and you will be liable for the total cost of the bail amount. Contact us at 316-755-5142 to learn about your options and how we can assist you, or check out the list below for a list of bail bonds services we offer.
- Surety Bonds Surety bonds are the most common type of bonds, in which you can pay them with the assistance of a bail bondsman.
- Personal Bond In rare cases, judges will allow personal bonds, or personal recognizance bonds.
- Cash Bail While we cannot help you with cash bail bonds, we can still help you through the bail process if needed.
- Immigration Bonds Immigration bail bonds are designed to help undocumented immigrants that have been arrested.
- Felony Bail Bonds If you have been charged with a felony, you can count on us to help you with the bail bonds process!
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Do you have a misdemeanor charge or warrant? If so, we have the bail assistance you need.
- Weapons Violation Bail Bonds Weapons violations can range in levels of severity, but no matter what, Air Capital is here to help.
- Drug Offense Bail Bonds Drug offenses are another charge that can vary in terms of severity, but Air Capital can help you make bail.
- DUI Bail Bonds If you’ve been charged with a DUI, your bail can be set pretty high, which is where your bail bondsman comes in.
- Assault Bail Bonds If you’ve been charged with assault, and you are looking to make bail ASAP, call Air Capital today!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds Domestic violence cases in Wichita can result in high bail, but Air Capital can help you with even the most expensive bail costs.
Once you are working with one of our knowledgeable experts, we can work towards the release of the accused. We do not have control over how quickly a defendant is released from local law enforcement custody and it can depend on the type of crime and the jail they are at. We will work to the best of our ability to get the accused party released in a timely manner.
Get professional and dedicated service from one of Wichita’s best bail bond companies. Our licensed and experienced bail bond agents are here to answer any questions and help you as quickly and efficiently as possible. Don’t be shy! This is a no-judgement zone, and we are more than happy to answer any and all of your questions on how bail bonds work in Wichita, KS. Call us today at 316-755-5142 or stop by our conveniently located office here!